Thursday, February 12, 2009

Plaza visit from Perry & Jane!

What an exciting day! Perry and Jane came to Plaza today. Perry met with the sixth grade team during their team plan, and then both of them came to an after-school session. Perry did an introduction and overview of Applied (or Perceptual) Control Theory, including a role-playing session with our fabulous FACS teacher, Kim!!

It was like going to revival for me! LOL! (I'm from a small town; anybody else remember those?!?!) It was great for me to hear some of it again as a refresher. I was also really excited to see the enthusiasm from our staff. I want to encourage anyone who can to plan to attend one of the trainings during the first week of June or the last week of July. Each is four days, and you need to be able to commit to all four days.

I would love to hear everyone else's reactions from today...............so fill up the comments!!

Go Pacers!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment